Army of Dragons & 32ºF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Next Practice Ideas?

+4
wdrj23
Jibblejab
spencer54321
SuperNinjaSlayer
8 posters

Go down

Next Practice Ideas? Empty Next Practice Ideas?

Post  SuperNinjaSlayer Sat Dec 20, 2008 2:20 am

I think that for next practice. We should start off with some Private matches to practice the following things...

- Communication Skills (I found my headset Smile )
- Breaching Buildings
- Protecting a Headquarters Location/Domination Flag ect.
- Sniping
- Ghosting
- Getting to know each other's roles on the team
- Nazi Zombies (For obvious reasons)

I think that this would really be helpful for making our Clan kick even more ass on the battlefield.
SuperNinjaSlayer
SuperNinjaSlayer

Back to top Go down

Next Practice Ideas? Empty Re: Next Practice Ideas?

Post  spencer54321 Sat Dec 20, 2008 9:07 am

good idea i have now found my headset

with the domination one you should only be aloud too capture one flag and you have to keep it for the whole match hard but requries teamwork

Last edited by spencer54321 on Sun Dec 21, 2008 2:17 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : domination)
spencer54321
spencer54321

Back to top Go down

Post  Jibblejab Wed Dec 24, 2008 12:06 pm

Flamethrower building clearance...

Have a building (multi-storey) full of enemies, the pyro must clear the building using only his flamethrower. To make it difficult the first attempt the baddies will have bolt-action rifles, If they succeed then the baddies will have semi-auto rifles. And it keeps moving on when they progess (Bolt Action - Semi Auto Rifle - Full Auto Rifle - Shotgun - SMG - LMG - HMG)
Jibblejab
Jibblejab

Back to top Go down

Post  spencer54321 Wed Dec 24, 2008 12:44 pm

Jibblejab wrote:Flamethrower building clearance...

Have a building (multi-storey) full of enemies, the pyro must clear the building using only his flamethrower. To make it difficult the first attempt the baddies will have bolt-action rifles, If they succeed then the baddies will have semi-auto rifles. And it keeps moving on when they progess (Bolt Action - Semi Auto Rifle - Full Auto Rifle - Shotgun - SMG - LMG - HMG)

good idea but not everyone is a high rank to do it so i dont think that we will be able to do it
spencer54321
spencer54321

Back to top Go down

Post  wdrj23 Thu Dec 25, 2008 3:37 pm

Maybe we shud do stuff like learning the best places to plant bouncing bettys and Using tanks accurately. I think we shud also do some explosives work like accurate grenade throws etc. And maybe some basic skills to help newbies or summit. and communication skills. and can some help me to use rifles and bolt action rifles accurately please?
thanks

PSN: jones575a

afro

wdrj23

Back to top Go down

Post  spencer54321 Thu Dec 25, 2008 3:40 pm

wdrj23 wrote:Maybe we shud do stuff like learning the best places to plant bouncing bettys and Using tanks accurately. I think we shud also do some explosives work like accurate grenade throws etc. And maybe some basic skills to help newbies or summit. and communication skills. and can some help me to use rifles and bolt action rifles accurately please?
thanks

afro

im quite good with the bolt action rifles but i could not teach you how to use them right
spencer54321
spencer54321

Back to top Go down

Post  Mandalorian72 Thu Dec 25, 2008 5:43 pm

wdrj23 wrote:Maybe we shud do stuff like learning the best places to plant bouncing bettys and Using tanks accurately. I think we shud also do some explosives work like accurate grenade throws etc. And maybe some basic skills to help newbies or summit. and communication skills. and can some help me to use rifles and bolt action rifles accurately please?
thanks

afro

Are you familiar with cod4central.com ?
Mandalorian72
Mandalorian72

Back to top Go down

Post  wdrj23 Fri Dec 26, 2008 4:13 am

Mandalorian72 wrote:
thanks

afro

Nope. Why?

wdrj23

Back to top Go down

Post  Mandalorian72 Fri Dec 26, 2008 8:56 am

wdrj23 wrote:
Mandalorian72 wrote:
thanks

afro

Nope. Why?

Most of us are members of that site. That is how many of us came to know each other. I suggest a visit is in order.

Click on the link below to visit the home page.
cod4central.com

I also strongly suggest that you visit my World At War Guides Index, which has many helpful guides to the game that were submitted by other members of that site.

Click on the link below to visit my WaW Guides Index.
World At War Guides Index
Mandalorian72
Mandalorian72

Back to top Go down

Post  wdrj23 Fri Dec 26, 2008 9:35 am

Mandalorian72 wrote:
wdrj23 wrote:
Mandalorian72 wrote:
thanks

afro

Nope. Why?

Most of us are members of that site. That is how many of us came to know each other. I suggest a visit is in order.

Click on the link below to visit the home page.
cod4central.com

I also strongly suggest that you visit my World At War Guides Index, which has many helpful guides to the game that were submitted by other members of that site.

Click on the link below to visit my WaW Guides Index.
World At War Guides Index

ok, thanks mate Smile

wdrj23

Back to top Go down

Post  fightitout12 Mon Jan 05, 2009 4:41 pm

i think we should mabye learn how to approch and plant and also defend a bomb in SnD
fightitout12
fightitout12

Back to top Go down

Post  spencer54321 Tue Jan 06, 2009 9:25 am

fightitout12 wrote:i think we should mabye learn how to approch and plant and also defend a bomb in SnD

thats a good idea because you need teamwork in a game like SnD also i am rubbish at SnD
spencer54321
spencer54321

Back to top Go down

Post  Redsoldier-Henry Tue Jan 06, 2009 10:27 am

spencer54321 wrote:
fightitout12 wrote:i think we should mabye learn how to approach and plant and also defend a bomb in SnD

thats a good idea because you need teamwork in a game like SnD also i am rubbish at SnD

good idea fightitout12. this is one of the hardest thing to do well as a team. all too many times in SnD do you see one man running away from his team to plant , only to get killed and drop the bomb so the enemy can see it or plant it and die letting the enemy have an easy defuse.

defiantly something to practice.
Redsoldier-Henry
Redsoldier-Henry

Back to top Go down

Post  spencer54321 Tue Jan 06, 2009 10:30 am

Redsoldier-Henry wrote:
spencer54321 wrote:
fightitout12 wrote:i think we should mabye learn how to approach and plant and also defend a bomb in SnD

good idea fightitout12. this is one of the hardest thing to do well as a team. all too many times in SnD do you see one man running away from his team to plant , only to get killed and drop the bomb so the enemy can see it or plant it and die letting the enemy have an easy defuse.

defiantly something to practice.

i always do that run away from my team in SnD and get killed i only do this when im in the mood to annoy people

i wont do it in practises or clan matches
spencer54321
spencer54321

Back to top Go down

Post  Redsoldier-Henry Tue Jan 06, 2009 10:43 am

spencer54321 wrote:

i always do that run away from my team in SnD and get killed i only do this when im in the mood to annoy people

you better not had or be prepaired for some abuse Wink

another idea: to help the sinpers we could let them find a position and then purposely run acros their line of sight without killing them. This would allow them to practise hitting moving targets which is the most tricky thing to do. We could prehaps start by walking, then running, then sprinting. If we can master this are snipers will dominate.

second idea: again to do with SnD but not the same. we should assign which routes every one takes are where every one puts their betties and if appicable pre round grenades an noob tubes. This makes sure all areas are cover and no grenades/betties and put in the same place. I know all the best clans do it so i reckon i would help us out. although if we never play SnD there won't be any point going to all that effort
Redsoldier-Henry
Redsoldier-Henry

Back to top Go down

Post  spencer54321 Tue Jan 06, 2009 10:47 am

Redsoldier-Henry wrote:
spencer54321 wrote:

you better not had or be prepaired for some abuse Wink

another idea: to help the sinpers we could let them find a position and then purposely run acros their line of sight without killing them. This would allow them to practise hitting moving targets which is the most tricky thing to do. We could prehaps start by walking, then running, then sprinting. If we can master this are snipers will dominate.

second idea: again to do with SnD but not the same. we should assign which routes every one takes are where every one puts their betties and if appicable pre round grenades an noob tubes. This makes sure all areas are cover and no grenades/betties and put in the same place. I know all the best clans do it so i reckon i would help us out. although if we never play SnD there won't be any point going to all that effort

some more good ideas from you i really like the sniping one Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
spencer54321
spencer54321

Back to top Go down

Post  Redsoldier-Henry Tue Jan 06, 2009 11:23 am

Spencer i only ever had good ideas ,I'm made of good ideas, I'm the CoD God king . Just realized that rhymed, I'm a poet and i didn't even know it.
Redsoldier-Henry
Redsoldier-Henry

Back to top Go down

Post  fawb Tue Jan 06, 2009 12:50 pm

Redsoldier-Henry wrote:Spencer i only ever had good ideas ,I'm made of good ideas, I'm the CoD God king . Just realized that rhymed, I'm a poet and i didn't even know it.

what?? "ideas" rymes with "ideas" !!! wooaahhhh you are a poet Shocked
fawb
fawb

Back to top Go down

Post  SuperNinjaSlayer Tue Jan 06, 2009 2:02 pm

I think that he's refering to Cod and God
SuperNinjaSlayer
SuperNinjaSlayer

Back to top Go down

Post  spencer54321 Tue Jan 06, 2009 2:08 pm

fawb wrote:
Redsoldier-Henry wrote:Spencer i only ever had good ideas ,I'm made of good ideas, I'm the CoD God king . Just realized that rhymed, I'm a poet and i didn't even know it.

what?? "ideas" rymes with "ideas" !!! wooaahhhh you are a poet Shocked

that does not count and i think that dan/SNS is right
spencer54321
spencer54321

Back to top Go down

Post  fightitout12 Tue Jan 06, 2009 4:37 pm

im gald you guys liked the idea and i also agree with the moving target sniping stuff it is hard it most people just relly on luck when sniping moving targets pale meaning me Embarassed
fightitout12
fightitout12

Back to top Go down

Post  Redsoldier-Henry Thu Jan 08, 2009 2:12 pm

yes, dan was right and i dont care wether it counts or not coz it makes me happy.

anyway i can't wait to see some of these ideas put into pratice, does anybody know when they will be?
Redsoldier-Henry
Redsoldier-Henry

Back to top Go down

Post  spencer54321 Thu Jan 08, 2009 2:14 pm

Redsoldier-Henry wrote:yes, dan was right and i dont care wether it counts or not coz it makes me happy.

anyway i can't wait to see some of these ideas put into pratice, does anybody know when they will be?

i would think saturday at training
spencer54321
spencer54321

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down