Army of Dragons & 32ºF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PSN Creation

4 posters

Go down

PSN Creation Empty PSN Creation

Post  fawb Wed Dec 31, 2008 8:51 am

Alright guys?

I play WaW on a friend's ps3 and when i get home on the 4th Jan i think it would be better to have my own PSN to play WaW with, 1. because of the name (ashford1) which is his name.. not mine. and 2. Because it makes more sense for when i play on other ps3's.

But i don't know how to get a PSN, can anyone let me know pls, cheers alien
fawb
fawb

Back to top Go down

PSN Creation Empty Re: PSN Creation

Post  SuperNinjaSlayer Wed Dec 31, 2008 1:24 pm

When you get on your PS3. Under Network, there should be an option Sign up for PLAYSTATION NETWORK Account. Just do that. You give a load of details and you pick your PSN ID. It tkaes 5 minutes tops.
SuperNinjaSlayer
SuperNinjaSlayer

Back to top Go down

Post  fawb Thu Jan 01, 2009 6:46 am

SuperNinjaSlayer wrote:When you get on your PS3. Under Network, there should be an option Sign up for PLAYSTATION NETWORK Account. Just do that. You give a load of details and you pick your PSN ID. It tkaes 5 minutes tops.

top man, cheers for that. Shame i'll have to start from level 1 again but its worth it.
fawb
fawb

Back to top Go down

Post  happypacman12 Fri Jan 02, 2009 12:13 am

fawb wrote:
SuperNinjaSlayer wrote:When you get on your PS3. Under Network, there should be an option Sign up for PLAYSTATION NETWORK Account. Just do that. You give a load of details and you pick your PSN ID. It tkaes 5 minutes tops.

top man, cheers for that. Shame i'll have to start from level 1 again but its worth it.
Starting from level one isn't too bad, as a joke me and my buddy created accounts with the same name, just with one using a lower case l instead of a capital i lol. We played 17 straight matches of boot camp, inviting in our level 57 friend who became the host, didn't close the lobby and our win ratio is 17.00! So go into a game of Boot Camp, and invite in our clan lol Very Happy.
happypacman12
happypacman12

Back to top Go down

Post  fawb Fri Jan 02, 2009 7:31 am

happypacman12 wrote:
fawb wrote:

Starting from level one isn't too bad, as a joke me and my buddy created accounts with the same name, just with one using a lower case l instead of a capital i lol. We played 17 straight matches of boot camp, inviting in our level 57 friend who became the host, didn't close the lobby and our win ratio is 17.00! So go into a game of Boot Camp, and invite in our clan lol Very Happy.

lmao, this is definitely going to happen. haha i'll back to you once i create my new acc. affraid
fawb
fawb

Back to top Go down

Post  Redsoldier-Henry Mon Jan 05, 2009 11:34 am

Laughing i agree that we should join into some bootcamp matches. My win ratio sucks so it needs a boost.

BTW does anybody have a genuine win ratio of over 1.00 becuase i've never seen anyone with one execpt the no-life top of the leaderboard guys.
Redsoldier-Henry
Redsoldier-Henry

Back to top Go down

Post  fawb Mon Jan 05, 2009 11:37 am

mods can you close and delete this thread now pls, cheers
fawb
fawb

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content