Army of Dragons & 32ºF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My resignation

3 posters

Go down

My resignation Empty My resignation

Post  Admin Wed Jan 21, 2009 12:14 pm

I am leaving AoD. i have had great fun playing with you all, but I don't enjoy the organising, nor do I enjoy CoD5 anymore. I won't delete any clan members off of my friends list, but I probably wont play on cod5 much anymore. I won't visit the forum much, apart from occasionally to help the other mods. I will be making mando if he accepts, the leader, and if not, anyone may apply. I guess this is farewell for now. If you ever need me, you know where I am, PSN, or C4C.
Yours sincerely, joey.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://aodclan.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

My resignation Empty Re: My resignation

Post  fawb Wed Jan 21, 2009 12:25 pm

Admin wrote:I am leaving AoD. i have had great fun playing with you all, but I don't enjoy the organising, nor do I enjoy CoD5 anymore. I won't delete any clan members off of my friends list, but I probably wont play on cod5 much anymore. I won't visit the forum much, apart from occasionally to help the other mods. I will be making mando if he accepts, the leader, and if not, anyone may apply. I guess this is farewell for now. If you ever need me, you know where I am, PSN, or C4C.
Yours sincerely, joey.

what a shame, does this mean AoD is going down the pan?

it was always going to be alot of effort to keep on top of everything so i don't blame you for leaving it. Goodluck with what your doing now. Thanks.
fawb
fawb

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Jan 21, 2009 12:47 pm

Thanks fawb. No, if someone else wants to lead, they should message me if maando doesnt want to.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://aodclan.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  spencer54321 Wed Jan 21, 2009 12:56 pm

Admin wrote:Thanks fawb. No, if someone else wants to lead, they should message me if maando doesnt want to.

bye i wont delete you i like playing online with you
spencer54321
spencer54321

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down