Army of Dragons & 32ºF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Future of AoD

2 posters

Go down

The Future of AoD Empty The Future of AoD

Post  Mandalorian72 Wed Jan 21, 2009 6:48 pm

Wow. You guys sure bailed out quick. I think that you guys might have bitten off more than you could chew.

I have no interest in being the leader. I do not have the time to devote to it. As I have said before, while I love the game and I love playing it and talking about it, I have other responsibilities (wife, son, work, house, etc.). If someone else wants the position, they can have it. If you are unable to find a new leader and that means that you need to disband the clan, so be it. I will continue to play when I have the opportunity to do so.

I would like to offer up some advice.

A clan can be just a group of guys that like playing together. It is not necessary for it to have set roles for each person, or even tactics for playing. Some people may want to have an organized clan. Others might just be looking for someone to play with and to learn from. Personally, I just like to know the people that are on my team. I don't expect everyone to do well every match. I just expect them to have fun playing, and to do so without cheating. If you guys (Joey, SNS & Happypacman) are not having fun playing, then I totally understand. Maybe you were expecting something different out of being in this clan. Maybe it just did not progress as fast as you would have liked it to. Having fun makes all the difference in the world.

Many of the people on this site are also members of CoD4Central.com and also the C4C clan. If you look at C4C (PS3 division, of course), the people just play together when they get the chance to do so. They also have fun playing together. When I play with them, I usually just go around and do my thing, which is what a ghost does. At the end of the match, there is usually cause for celebration, because we win most of the time.

I am happy to continue playing with whoever chooses to stay. Keep in mind, that I also play with C4C from time to time, as well as one of my close friends. If you see me online, feel free to send me an invite. If you wish to play, then let us play. If you wish to leave, I will not ask you to stay. If you say that we are done, then soon this will be an Army of One.
Mandalorian72
Mandalorian72

Back to top Go down

The Future of AoD Empty Re: The Future of AoD

Post  happypacman12 Wed Jan 21, 2009 8:06 pm

I'm sorry Mando, I just sort of lost interest in this clan. Glad you decided to stay though.
happypacman12
happypacman12

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum